Premier materials handling supplier is seeking a Data Analyst to join the team at their Charlotte corporate office. The Data Analyst will be responsible for both internal and external reporting, assisting decision makers on determining best practices, and implementing or improving systems related to business intelligence.
This position is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday and is eligible for hybrid work – 3 days in the office 2 days remote.
• Querying data using various platforms and languages
• Completing recurring reports at the required intervals
• Designing ad hoc reports for leadership and project teams
• Identifying and implementing procedures for internal service cost savings
• Corporate leader in database accuracy and data cleanup
What we are looking for:
• 1 – 2 years of related experience preferred, but not required
• Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics/Statistics, Finance/Economics, Psychology, or another related field
• Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Excel and querying using SQL.
• Experience in Python or R preferred, but not required
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and/or Power BI preferred, but not required