Senior Manager, Advertising Operations (Remote)
At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR is looking to hire a talented professional for our Senior Manager, Advertising Operations opening. This person manages the day-to-day operation of the Ad Serving platform. This includes ad serving, order management, order fulfillment, programmatic ad management, ad technology management, ad impression inventory management and ad compliance management. Additionally, the Senior Manager provides oversight to campaign specialists and traffickers.
This position has the ability to be remote.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the daily fulfillment and insertion of all ad campaigns for the digital platforms and with third-party partners
• Analyze and report ad inventory availability across all platforms; identify and implement opportunities for improvement of analytic tools and processes to increase revenue
• Create and maintain ad impressions models within Xandr and Google Ad Manager inventory management tools
• Manage programmatic ad stack in effort to increase CPMs, revenue and user experience
• Manage ad compliance strategy while working closely with Legal and Data teams to ensure compliance with new laws and regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
• Create, maintain, and support tools and processes for the Advertising Operations team with an emphasis on platform stability, maximum delivery, cost efficiency and business communication
• Support the cross-functional team with Sales, Sales planning, third-party vendors, to ensure accurate fulfillment of ad campaigns and billing
• Develop live event coverage process and operational workflow for triage of all ad related issues including ad tech issues, discrepancy management, and tracking
• Oversee all software integrations, from recommendation to implementation, for the Ad Operations Platform
• Manage technology vendors and contractors for day-to-day operational integration
• Scope all new feature requests and perform technical platform analysis on a regular basis to ensure platform operational stability
• Document and inventory all systems currently in use and maintain documentation on physical architectures and process workflows for Ad Operations
• Resolve all ad campaign issues quickly and accurately while also updating processes
• Assist in creating and executing a day-to-day operations plan for the overall workflow of the division
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or experience:
Bachelor’s degree from four (4) year college or university required plus a minimum of six (6) years of current digital operations experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient on all Company provided hardware and software with experience in mobile technologies.
• Business-minded strategic thinker
• Aptitude for leading cross-functional in a complex environment
• Acumen in providing high-level digital counsel to senior management
• Ability to make decisions and move to action with a hands-on approach