This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 2218 Kennesaw Drive: $375,000
- Neighborhood: Lincoln Heights
- Realtor: Melissa Berens at The Redbud Group
- Features: LVP flooring throughout, shaker cabinets, flat backyard.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,430 square feet
Location is probably at the top of your house hunting checklist.
- Neighborhoods are important when you’re looking for your next home. This week’s hot homes are located in some of Charlotte’s most sought-after neighborhoods.
Why we love it: The exterior brick and interior exposed column are charming details within the house.
- Neighborhood: Ashley Park
- Realtor: Ally McLaughlin • Realty ONE Group Select
- Specs: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1,251 square feet
- Notable features: geometric tiling, modern fireplace, double oven kitchen, marble countertops, subway tiling backsplash, built-in wine fridge, fenced-in backyard, lifted patio and detached garage.
Why we love it: The large windows in the sunroom will bring in tons of natural light and it’s spacious enough to entertain a lot of family and friends.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- Realtor: Erin Blackman • Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 square feet
- Notable features: open kitchen concept, marble countertops, marble shower, large walk-in closets, hardwood floors, sunroom and fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: This charming blue cottage has a lot of free-flowing space from the interior that extends to the porch and large backyard.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Ken Riel • COMPASS Southpark
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,525 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, brick fireplace, vaulted ceilings, spacious bedrooms, dual closets in the bedroom, arch walkways, a lifted deck and a fenced-in backyard.
Why we love it: The large open kitchen layout provides a view of all of the rooms that allows them to work as one space.
- Neighborhood: Commonwealth Park
- Realtor: Genevieve Williams and Siobhan Koch • Genevieve Williams Real Estate LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, fireplace, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closet, sleek gray shower, stand-alone bathtub, pergola, patio and detached garage.
Why we love it: The swing on the spacious porch is one of many places to relax throughout the large house.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Meghan Connor • Mackey Realty LLC
- Specs: 5 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,409 square feet
- Notable features: covered front porch, porch swing, hardwood floors, fireplace, built-in shelving, granite countertops, spacious bedrooms, double oven kitchen, built-in media center, lifted deck and fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: There’s so much to love about this house but the upstairs walkway overlooking most of the first floor’s contemporary layout is a good place to start.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Realtor: Steve Lonnen • Costello Real Estate and Investments
- Specs: 5 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,669 square feet
- Notable features: Covered front porch, high ceilings, large windows, modern light fixtures, hardwood floors, fireplace, two wet bars, double oven kitchen, large walk-in closets, spacious laundry room, marble countertops, shaded patio and fenced-in backyard.