Social Media Analytics Manager
We are TripWire. A Charlotte based, digital-focused creative agency. We believe in a way of thinking, not just a way of doing.
We are a collective of specialists that believe the way you do anything is the way you do everything, and that a rewarding work-life balance is achievable if one is capable of prioritizing.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hard-working, kind individual to help lead our social media analytics and social listening operations.
Social Media Analytics = Performance reporting / Optimization on Tripwire client activities across all social platforms.
Social Listening = Monitoring and analyzing consumer conversation at scale via Brandwatch platform.
Ideal candidate will have leveraged social listening insights to build strategic recommendations + creative ideas.
• Create weekly, bi-weekly, monthly reports for both social listening and social media analytics
• Develop and analyze, models and reports to effectively monitor performance, trends, and opportunities within social media channels
• Evaluate digital campaigns against KPIs and provide analysis and optimization recommendations
• Track campaign performance and metrics and provide reports to clients
• Work with digital and firm leadership to help evolve agency metrics processes and techniques
• 2 years of experience working in social media analytics
• Understanding of the current social, the latest online behavior trends, as well as existing and emerging technology
• Strong analytical skills — both quantitative and qualitative
• Experience measuring and monitoring social media and developing recommendations for how these insights can be used to inform campaign planning and optimization
• Knowledge of advanced social media analysis tools required. Knowledge of Brandwatch is a plus
• Exceptional written and oral communications abilities, including presentation skills, demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of “what happened” to “why it happened.”
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
• Team-oriented attitude and willingness to pitch in whenever needed
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments to completion
• Competitive Salary + Sick and Paid Leave.
• Company Laptop and Phone will be provided.
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Mentorship from advertising/business vets.
• The autonomy to make an impact.