Director of Digital Marketing
MotorSupplyCo provides a world-class e-commerce marketplace to empower independent shop owners to stock quality products at wholesale pricing as well as end-consumers working on their own automobile.
We partner with brands such as Castrol, Bosch, Trico, Sherwin Williams and more to provide special negotiated prices and the best buying experience to our customers. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story. We are more than just another tech company. We are anchored by five core values that we live daily.
• Anticipate the Need
• Automate & Simplify
• Gains Before Gaps
• Motivation to Solve
• Communicate with Courage
We are blazing new trails in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that is exciting to us.
We are seeking a self-directed, motivated and results-oriented Director of Digital Marketing who will thrive in an evolving and fast-growth environment and will bring energy, optimism and problem solving to the team. You will join a team with extensive experience in B2C marketplace solutions across various industries. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote a diverse catalog of products. You will manage various channels such as social media networks, Google Ads, Amazon Seller Central, as well as website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message with a strong return on investment.
Who you are:
• You are a seasoned marketing professional that enjoys innovating & problem-solving to achieve results. You truly enjoy seeing the results of your marketing campaigns and will think creatively to identify opportunities for growth and ROI
• You have hands-on experience in creating and managing Google Ads and Amazon Seller Central among other industry-leading technologies
• You are a self-starter. You can evaluate a challenge, identify a strategy to meet it, the tactical steps to get there, and implement the solution
• You have a growth-mindset and enjoy evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and messages. You are not satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve
• You have killer time management skills. Our team members enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately
• You have a minimum of 2 years success in digital marketing
• MotorSupplyCo subscribes to the philosophy of total rewards, ensuring that our people are taken care of and supported holistically
• Competitive base salary
• Hybrid work model with central office location in Charlotte
• Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage plus HSA and 401(k) plans
• Flexible vacation policy
• A fun, positive work environment
• Growth opportunities. We’re growing and you’ll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team