Associate, Global Licensing and Distribution
Hearst Media Production Group is seeking a highly motivated, detailed oriented, creative problem solver to join our growing company in the national broadcast television and digital content space. This role will support our dynamic distribution team in the exciting industry of domestic and international media entertainment. This is an excellent opportunity to apply programming, marketing and research skills into one of the fastest growing, new media platforms of FAST Channels. The Global L&D Associate should have a thorough understanding of content distribution and marketing.
This position reports to Senior Vice President, Global Licensing & Distribution.
This position is based in our new state-of-the-art Hearst offices in Charlotte, NC.
• Coordinate and execute asset delivery to content distribution partners
• Assist with ideation and execution of marketing campaigns with channel partners
• Capture, analyze, and report viewership data
• Follow and report on industry trends
• Create monthly programming schedules for syndicated FAST (linear AVOD) channels
• Maintain FAST programming chart and track new channel launches
• Prepare reports on channel performance for review
• Assist SVP by preparing avails for clients
• Responsible for tracking avails from request to live status
• Follow up with platforms to log accurate live dates for content
• Update sales team on the status of key titles
• 1+ years of experience in media/and entertainment industry a plus
• Will consider relevant internships toward experience
• Possess a genuine curiosity and desire to work in the content industry
• Basic Post Production knowledge a plus
• Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop
• Proven administrative experience
• Highly proficient in MS Office
• Basic data analysis experience a plus
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team, as well independently
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills – must be meticulous and well organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter, driven, efficient, curious, and resourceful
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Media Production Group requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Media Production Group will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.