Brokerage AP/AR Collections Analyst
The Brokerage AP/AR Collections Analyst will provide administrative and financial services to the Brokerage Accounts Payable and Receivable Team ensuring the day-to-day operations are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The position consists of controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
• Review and process incoming invoices and requests
• Will make outbound collection calls and receive inbound calls regarding delinquent and over credit accounts
• Assists in account adjustments
• Following up with the customer regarding past due accounts
• Assists in other areas directed by the Department leader
• Answer inquiries from vendors, suppliers, and employees, and research discrepancies
• Assist in month end closing and yearly audit requests
• Assist in requesting check voids, reissue and stop payments as necessary
• Participate in special projects and performs other duties as required
• Ability to respond with flexibility to changing needs
• Interact with co-workers, management, field, and vendors in a professional manner
• Create relationships and work closely with brokerage sales team, brokers and CSR/LSRs
• Works with all brokerage CC’s as well as agents assisting with receivables via phone and email
• Responsible for working with all brokerage CC’s facilitating billing and assisting in collections.
• One-year preferred experience with Accounts Payable
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Solid project management and multi-tasking skills
• Basic knowledge in Excel, Pivot Tables, and V Lookups
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.