The luxury Mooresville home designed by architect Frank Smith could be yours for $6,995,000.
The address is 125 Quiet Waters Drive and at 8,834 square feet, it has five bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms.
- Josh Tucker and Heather Gibbs of Corcoran HM Properties have the listing.
Design: The contemporary lake house was built in 2017. Smith, Susan Kromer Design and Kearey Builders brought the expertly designed project to life.
- From wallpapered powder rooms to a chef’s kitchen with a blue oven range, this house is stylish and modern.
Primary suite: With a fireplace, walk-in closets and automatic shades, the primary suite is the ultimate luxury retreat. The bath has heated marble floors, double floating vanities and built-in speakers.
Living porch: One of the best spots in the house, this enclosed living area has retractable doors so you can truly have an indoor-outdoor experience.
- “It is so unique and unlike any other home I have seen on Lake Norman,” Tucker says.
- The space features a bar area with a fridge and freezer drawers, fireplace, grill station and dining and living spaces. Plus, it opens up to a spacious porch.
Lake life: Multiple outdoor living spaces with built-in speakers overlook Lake Norman and the pool area.The saltwater pool has a lap lane, underwater lights, an infinity edge and spa. There fire pit has a built-in lounge around it.
- There’s also private lake access and dock with boat and jet ski lifts.
Other luxury features: Tons of built-in storage, multiple home offices, elevator, wine cellar.
Photos: Matthew Benham, courtesy of Corcoran HM Properties