This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 2901 Heathstead Place #H: $230,000
- Neighborhood: Heathstead
- Realtor: Jack Cameron at The Redbud Group
- Features: New paint and LVP flooring throughout, walk-out wooden deck, two community pools.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,001 square feet
There’s no need to settle for a house when you can get the whole package.
- These homes have a variety of features, from large porches to cozy fireplaces that’ll make you never want to leave. Happy house hunting!
1518 Lanewood Pl. — $329,900
Why we love it: This ranch-style home has modern touches that elevate the home.
- Neighborhood: Westchester
- Realtor: Samuel Nueman at Nueman Real Estate Inc
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,180 square feet
- Notable features: Wooden floors, open kitchen design, large walk-in closets and spacious deck.
611 E Woodlawn Rd. — $370,000
Why we love it: This charming home creates cozy spaces like the fireplace living area that will make family and guests feel close-knit.
- Neighborhood: Collingwood
- Realtor: Sloan Young at Allen Tate SouthPark
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,291 square feet
- Notable features: Neutral cabinetry, fireplace, spacious bedroom, hardwood floors and large fenced-in backyard.
1829 Berryhill Rd. — $525,000
Why we love it: The open layout provides an abundance of free-flowing space from the second floor overlooking the first floor and an open kitchen design.
- Neighborhood: Bryant Park
- Realtor: James Webb at Allen Tate
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,821 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, deep wooden cabinetry, modern light fixtures, kitchen backsplash, spacious bedrooms, marble shower and bathtub.
1716 Wilmore Dr. — $695,000
Why we love it: The splashes of wood interior design throughout this house adds an almost rustic feel to this bungalow.
- Neighborhood: Wilmore
- Realtor: Jeffrey Lynch at RE/MAX Executive
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,489 square feet
- Notable features: Sliding wooden barn door, hardwood floors, wired stair railing, marble kitchen countertop, covered front porch, fenced-in backyard.
715 E 24th St. — $825,000
Why we love it: There’s so much to love about this house but the covered front porch and front exterior are a good place to start.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Sarah Anderson • David Hoffman Realty and David Hoffman • David Hoffman Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,375 square feet
- Notable features: Covered front porch, sleek deep brown cabinetry, spacious bedrooms, hardwood floors, large tile shower, granite double vanity countertops, walk-in closet, mudroom bench, built-in shelving and large fenced-in backyard.
927 Drummond Ave. — $869,000
Why we love it: This beauty has it all, from a two-story great room to a gorgeous kitchen with sleek cabinetry and a waterfall island.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Kyle Frey at My Townhome
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,602 square feet
- Notable features: Covered front porch, marble fireplace, hardwood floors, fenced in backyard, and detached garage.