Franchise Business Coach
Burn Boot Camp is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the country. With more than 300 opened locations in 38 states and more than 400 locations total awarded.
We are seeking a Franchise Business Coach (FBC) to join our Operations team who is looking for an energetic, fast-paced, performance driven culture, who can keep up and add value to our team both personally and professionally. If you have previous experience in a Business Coach capacity, leadership skills, a strong work ethic, and are self-motivated we want to talk to you!
This position will work directly with our operations team to strategize new markets to build Burn Boot Camp facilities in both domestically and internationally. Burn Boot Camp has a probable future of 15,000 units and we need a rockstar FBC who is willing to Bleed Blue with us on our way to an inevitable destiny of greatness.
When you join our family, your future is in your hands. With global growth potential you MUST think like an entrepreneur in order to succeed. Those who have the “go-getter” mentality and a sincere drive to be the best will flourish with our amazing brand. We offer opportunities for growth and reward high performance with a multitude of employee initiatives.
• Leader/Manager over a territory of franchise locations within the U.S.
• Work directly with the Franchise Partners and staff on company initiatives
• Drive location’s continued growth of memberships, implementation of new revenue streams and development of the Burn community
• Ensure location’s business strategies are directly in-line with growing the company’s Key Performance Indicator Metrics
• Responsible for ongoing compliance in regard to locations upholding to the Brand Standards
• Conduct on-going bi-weekly or monthly calls along with onsite visits as required
• Conduct on-going regional trainings as directed by HQ
• Communicate the needs of the Franchisees with HQ Departments to ensure the best Franchise Experience
• Passion for fitness, nutrition, business, and the ability to thrive in a performance-based culture
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience preferred
• Franchise Business Support or entrepreneurial experience preferred
• Ability to develop strong relationships with franchisees
• Strong communication skills
• High energy, Passionate and Committed – “ALL in”
• Attitude welcome to continuous learning and application of best practices
• Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
• Ability to travel domestically as needed (up to 50%)