Digital Media Specialist/Manager
Anna Stallmann Communications (ASC) is a principal-led public relations and strategic communications firm laser focused on helping clients tell their stories and deliver on their business goals. Our team is nimble but quickly growing. We leverage a network of highly seasoned and accomplished communications professionals to meet every client opportunity, and deliver the professional communication services they need. We keep a minimal overhead, and build personalized teams for each engagement. Our clients span numerous industries in the B2B and B2C sectors, and specifically include those in the healthcare, technology, real estate, cybersecurity, and financial sectors. The company is based in Charlotte, NC but works across North America.
This position can be filled as either a Digital Media Specialist or Digital Media Manager, depending on experience. Experience with graphic design, social media management, and/or website design and maintenance are important must-haves for this role. Preference for additional experience with Adobe Products, HubSpot, Canva, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Asana, and/or WordPress. Organizational skills, professionalism, and attention to detail are musts. Compensation is commensurate with experience. This position will be fully remote, with a minimum of 30-hours/week. Full-time (40-hours/week) applicants preferred.
The Digital Media Specialist (or Manager) will support deepening and scaling the digital media efforts of ASC. This position is responsible for executing digital media priorities of both the company and clients. It will work closely with other members of the ASC team to build and execute projects that include graphic design, website maintenance, social media management, and email campaigns and workflows. This position will also work closely with vendors on additional needed elements to successfully execute projects.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities. We are looking for outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as creativity. You must have the ability to prioritize and work both independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively with our nimble, but growing, team.
Specifically, responsibilities include:
• Designing graphics, presentations and marketing materials for company and client projects
• Playing an integral, creative role in rebranding campaigns
• Ensuring brand standards consistency across all ASC graphic elements
• Spearheading the creative design, strategy and maintenance of all social media accounts
• Managing social media accounts for clients and the company, focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
• Managing social media advertising campaigns and editorial calendars; Utilizing design platforms, such as Canva and Adobe Creative Suite, to create interesting visual content for social media posts
• Monitoring account performance, and reporting key metrics on a routine basis
Website design and maintenance
• Understanding the basics of website design and maintenance, specifically on the WordPress platform
• Ensuring website maintenance efforts produce website copy that is free from typos and errors
• Updating blog posts with relevant and timely content, with an eye to SEO best practices
• Keeping an eye to digital accessibility standards to ensure ASC and client website work meets requirements
• Interfacing with website vendors as needed
• 3+ years of experience working in digital marketing and/or communications
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media platforms
• Experienced using WordPress, as well as Canva, Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design programs
• Exhibits professionalism and good judgment
• Outstanding attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Commitment to handle sensitive, confidential information with care and professionalism
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a fully remote member of the ASC team
• Exhibits professionalism and good judgment
• HubSpot experience and/or certifications
• Knowledge of Asana or similar project management platforms
Why work for Anna Stallmann Communications (ASC)?
At ASC, we are on a mission to be a clearing house for excellence in communications strategy and implementation, meeting our clients where they are at to see through their success. We do this by recruiting and retaining the best talent to be part of our extended team, while enabling a culture where compassion, creativity and growth can flourish.
At ASC, we believe in:
• Embracing flexibility, adequately caring for the needs of ourselves and others
• Cultivating empathy, fostering stronger connections with one another
• Pursuing excellence, ensuring a high standard of quality in all that we do
• Encouraging creativity, amplifying our collective voices to maximize impact
• Championing vulnerability, ensuring the ability for work and life to coexist
• Acknowledging accomplishments, celebrating small milestones along the way to achieving big goals
To accomplish these objectives, we offer fully remote work opportunities, a responsible PTO policy, flexible work schedule, competitive compensation commensurate with experience, and a work environment that supports the personal and professional growth of each other.
When you join the ASC Team, you’ll join a nimble, yet flexible and supportive team environment that champions the success and well-being of one another. We believe in taking good care of ourselves so that we can take good care of our clients.