This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 2439 Double Oaks Road: $574,900
- Neighborhood: Brightwalk
- Realtor: Jessica Smith at The Redbud Group
- Features: Stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, two-car garage.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,182 square feet
These hot homes could make your dream house a reality.
- The roundup this week checks off the several characteristics needed in a house from location to style. Let’s take a look at some houses!
Why we love it: This modern townhouse gives off luxury vibes with the sleek black design.
- Neighborhood: Noda
- Realtor: Kyle Zapcic • Redfin Corporation
- Specs: 2 beds, 2.5 baths, and 1,648 square feet
- Notable features: black kitchen cabinets, black marble kitchen island, built-in media center, two-car garage, and balcony.
Why we love it: The colorful exterior of this bungalow is one of the many cheerful highlights of this house.
- Neighborhood: Druid Hills
- Realtor: Michael Doney • 5 Points Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, and 1,041 square feet
- Notable features: large walk-in closets, covered porch, hardwood floors, spacious bedrooms, and a modern bathroom design.
Why we love it: This house puts the Plaza in Midwood from the large built-in swing front porch to the abundance of natural lighting from all the windows.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Leigh Cottingham Corso at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 beds, 1 bath, and 1,965 square feet
- Notable features: open living room space, fireplace, hardwood floors, built-in shelves, built-in bench seating, claw bathtub, and pergola.
Why we love it: The extended view of the city through the large windows in every room should be enough to make anyone feel like they are on top of the world.
- Neighborhood: First Ward
- Realtor: Scott Russo • The McDevitt Agency
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, and 1,965 square feet
- Notable features: marbled metallic floors, covered terrace, open kitchen, and spacious living area.
Why we love it: The spacious design ultimately paints this house as a charming family home with multiple cozy rooms.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Ken Riel at COMPASS Southpark
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, and 2,779 square feet
- Notable features: covered porch, hardwood floors, large kitchen, double oven, dual bathroom vanities, spacious bedrooms, fenced-in backyard, and large patio.
Why we love it: Less is more and the design of this house provides a perfect example of that through an elevated contemporary style.
- Neighborhood: Commonwealth Park
- Realtor: Sara Yorke • Corcoran HM Properties
- Specs: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, and 3,411 square feet
- Notable features: hardwood floors, double oven, minimalistic kitchen design, fireplace, shaded patio, stand-alone bathtub, and large bedroom space.
Why we love it: There’s no need to imagine a modern and farmhouse design duo because this house made that vision a reality. Also, the entertaining spaces are endless with a decked-out backyard that includes a hot tub.
- Neighborhood: Woodbridge
- Realtor: Claire O’Neal • EXP REALTY LLC and Caroline Montgomery • EXP Realty LLC
- Specs: 6 beds, 4 baths, and 4,150 square feet
- Notable features: full rocking chair front porch, hardwood floors, spacious laundry room, glass shower, large bedrooms, in-ground pool, and hot tub.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.