Loan Processor/Officer Assistant – Hybrid Role
Our Core Values are Honesty, Integrity & Accountability.
We’re searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
Charlotte, NC (In-office position)
• Assists Loan Officer in preparing preliminary loan packages for processing by obtaining missing documentation and other documentation from customers
• Utilizes information gathered by the Mortgage Loan Originator to prequalify customers
• Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
• Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
• Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, real estate agents, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
• Responds to customers’ general questions regarding policy and procedures and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
• Maintains Loan Officers’ databases of customer information
• Assists Loan Officers with marketing campaigns through mail, email and internet and social media
• Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
• NMLS license or training is required
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 1-2 years of loan processing experience in a mortgage loan office or bank
• Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, ARM, DSCR and commercial loans, etc
• Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
• Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, DU/LPA, and proprietary mortgage software LOS systems preferred
• Proficiency and comfort maintaining profiles and posting to social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Possess basic math skills and understanding of personal financial documents
• Ability to pass criminal background check and drug test
Benefits and compensation:
We offer competitive compensation including bonus, health, and 401k opportunities. We are happy to share our success with our employees.