Are you seeking an exciting, unique, and lucrative career in fashion/retail? Are you passionate about working in the luxury space?
OMJ Clothing is dedicated to creating a destination work environment for a sales associate who has a “Passion for Fashion”. Training is provided and our full time position(s) include a generous salary & commission.
A career at OMJ is both fast-paced and highly rewarding. Working here means leading from the front, taking ownership to drive our business to new heights, introducing our brand to new customers, and always working as a team to expand our presence.
• Be of service to our customers as an expert consultant on luxury custom menswear. This includes but is not limited to the assessment of fit, fabrication, garment construction and providing the best customer experience
• Build, manage and grow your book of business through various external prospecting initiatives by attending networking and social events, planning and hosting customer events, in-person meetings with clients, local community involvement and directing customer outreach
• Schedule and execute showroom and on-site customer appointments to provide hands-on wardrobe consulting services and assist with garment selection, measurement and order process
• Build and enhance relationships with our customers by providing continual communication with our customers throughout the garment order and delivery process but also keep them informed of new products and special events to drive future sales
You are hungry for opportunities and constantly searching for ways to grow your career, meet new people, and drive sales. You welcome change and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
• 2+ years of direct, competitive sales experience
• A belief that fashion can transform someone’s life and a genuine interest in menswear and fashion
• Superb client relationship skills and a strong desire to generate new business through innovative sales approaches and long-term customer engagement
• A long history of driving sales results and exceeding your sales targets
• A hyperfocus on the details and a drive to always improve
• Communication skills that are second to none. You handle yourself with confidence on the showroom floor and are an example to your peers
• Independent entrepreneurial decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage
• Ability to change and the will to adapt to new things. We’re a growing company and we are constantly pivoting…No two days, weeks, or months are the same