Early Career Talent: Digital Marketing Associate
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you will support the digital marketing initiatives on one of our growing teams. You will be responsible for daily execution of paid search (SEM) or paid social campaigns ensuring positive results and growth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to data & profitability analysis, performing and monitoring A/B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks. This is a highly visible role with a significant impact on a large-scale digital media account. You’ll also gain in-depth training in a cohort-style onboarding group. We’re looking for strong analyst talent with 1-3 years of industry experience.
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What you’ll do:
• Create, execute, and optimize innovative paid digital marketing campaigns for RV’s proprietary brands and external clients
• Responsible for the day-to-day strategy, execution, and analysis of paid search, social, display and/or app campaigns across platforms and channels (including Google AdWords, Facebook, and others), while identifying and testing opportunities for account growth and optimization
• Learn from some of the best and brightest digital marketing thought-leaders in the industry
• Work hand-in-hand with our incredible team, including the engineers building our proprietary technology and our web designers and developers working on our websites, creative assets, and customer/user experience
• Want to see an RV analyst in action? Click here. https://redventures-2.wistia.com/medias/065ame4kav
What we’re looking for:
• At least 1-3 years experience in paid media marketing, or experience in another analytically oriented discipline (eg., business, economics, statistics, math, finance, accounting) and a Bachelor’s degree in an analytical major
• Prior experience with Google Adwords or Facebook advertising is a plus
• Ability to evaluate large data sets and make meaningful decisions
• Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
• Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau, and other analytic platform experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• An understanding of profitability analysis
• A team player willing to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
• High level of attention to detail
Who we are:
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.