Supperland is now hosting daytime weddings on weekends.
The starting price range for the venue and food and drink is $18,000-$24,000 (not including tax and tip). Things like seafood, caviar, specialty wines, and cocktails drive the price up from there.
- You get private use of the restaurant, which fits up to 90 seated guests, and bar until 3pm.
What’s included in the price: Chairs, tables, glassware, flatware, linens and dinnerware are all included in the base price. The items included are what you’d see at Supperland on a normal night.
- If you want something beyond that, like plain white plates, for example, you’ll have to rent them at an additional cost.
- Supperland has a wedding coordinator who can assist your wedding planner.
What’s not included in the price: Things like full-service planning, music, florals, photography, decor other rentals, and hair and makeup aren’t included.
- You’ll have to hire your own vendors for anything outside of food and drink and the venue.
A sample timeline:
- 10am: The wedding party starts getting ready in the speakeasy and wine rooms.
- 11am: The ceremony starts in the main dining room.
- 11:30am: Cocktails, small bites, and photos take place at the bar and in the garden/patio area.
- 12:30pm: Lunch is served in the main dining room.
- 2pm: Cocktails and cake cutting take place at the bar.
- 3pm: The bar opens to the public, but guests can stick around.
Here’s a look at the spaces and menu items.