Senior Marketing Specialist
As a Senior Marketing Strategist, you will be a valuable member of the Atrium Health Enterprise Service Line Marketing team, responsible for setting marketing strategy and driving growth across our priority lines of business and expanding network. Responsibilities include strategically planning, developing and executing measurable, data-driven enterprise-wide marketing and communications plans, initiatives and programs that drive growth and brand preference for Atrium Health services among target audiences. Actively interacts and engages with senior management, manages multiple projects, exhibits strong decision making skills and effectively sets priorities. Works primarily in a remote capacity. Some on-site work required (relocation support offered).
• Serves as a representative for Atrium Health and for the Marketing, Communications and Consumer team, coordinating and executing enterprise-wide initiatives and providing excellent customer service in all interactions
• Collaborates with the Director(s) and other department leadership, uses research and insights to strategic plans and programs aligned to business goals that focus on driving awareness, consideration, selection and advocacy among target audiences
• Develops strategies and programs that are measurable in design and metric in execution
• Understands enterprise strategic plan and aligns projects /programs /campaigns /activities accordingly
• Manages multiple projects independently, drafts recommendations, customizes processes/outputs to audience
• Organizes and writes major project deliverables with accuracy and clarity; presents complex concepts and analytical results.
• Helps to foster a culture of teamwork, learning, innovation and accountability
• Exhibits timely decision making skills and effective priority setting
• Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization
• Independently manages budget
• Helps enforce and manage the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines
Works primarily in a remote capacity. Some on-site work required. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience required
• Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent written and verbal skills required
• Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish
• Prefer marketing experience in direct to consumer and/or B2B marketing, sales or business development
• Must understand objectives and strategies in support of revenue growth, be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Patient population served:
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected health information:
• Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
• Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
• Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
• Machines, Tools, and Equipment General office equipment and supplies