Things you need to know about Charlotte Independence
- Charlotte Independence joined USL (United Soccer League) in 2014. The team is owned and operated by Queen City Soccer Club, LLC but franchise rights are held by Jim McPhilliamy and his investment group (they also founded the Charlotte Hounds).
- Their first season wound up 10-8-10, ranked 7th in the league.
- The team plays at Ramblewood Stadium, a temporary facility off Nations Ford Road.
Agenda pro tips: Charlotte Independence (our take)
- Activities like this are just more fun if you go all in and get involved. There are three supporters groups for Charlotte Independence: Jack’s Militia (they bleed soccer), Queen City Supporters (more family friendly), and QC Royals (supporting teal and purple across all sports). Get a feel for the fan experience here.
- On game days you can find Olde Meck, Noda, and Birdsong brews on tap at the stadium. Not too shabby.
Connect with Charlotte Independence
826 Total Views 2 Views Today