The median home sale price in Charlotte is $349,700, up 23% year over year, according to latest from Canopy MLS.
Specs: 3 beds, 1 bathrooms, 1,025 square feet
- Features: Curb appeal, bright blue door, gorgeous kitchen, hardwood floors.
- Asking price: $$275,000 (sold at $281,800)
- Listed by: John Kurtz at National Real Estate
Specs: 2 beds, 3 bathrooms, 991 square feet
- Features: Neutral interior, fireplace, covered balcony, two-story condo.
- Original list price: $295,000 (sold at $310,000)
- Listed by: Cindy Hope at Allen Tate Matthews/Mint Hill
Neighborhood: Beverly Crest, South Charlotte
Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,342 square feet
- Features: End-unit townhouse, fireplace, fenced-in patio/yard.
- Asking price: $315,000 (sold for $310,000)
- Listed by: Viktoriya Ovsyannikova at Engel & Völkers South Charlotte
Specs: 2 beds, 2 bathrooms, 1,196 square feet
- Features: Hardwood floors, large closets, open kitchen and living areas, heart of SouthPark neighborhood.
- Asking price: $304,000 (sold at $315,000)
- Listed by: Courtney Martin at Ivester Jackson Distinctive Properties