Reid’s Fine Foods new SouthPark location plans to open on Thursday, December 10. Construction is being finalized right now, so this date may change. This new Reid’s location looks incredible (optimized version of the store on Selwyn) and will dominate. Great place for a quick bite or to drink wine/beer with friends. Bullish.
- Located next to Dick’s Sporting Goods and McCormick & Schmick’s at SouthPark Mall. Taking the former space occupied by City Tavern. Address:4331 Barclay Downs Drive.
- 10 taps for local, craft beer.
- 1,200 wine labels to choose from.
- Sunday brunch will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Sunday’s only).
- 16 seats at inside bar.
- Around 180 total seats (includes patio seating).
- Interior design done by designer Barrie Benson.
- All glass wine room that will be very cool.
- Patio area will be covered, heated and there will be an outside fireplace. I’m very bullish on the patio — it’s going to kill it. I love the patio furniture they chose, especially the high top tables. Lots of patio seating.
- Just like the Reid’s location on Selwyn, there is a a full service butcher shop, kitchen, wine shop, wine bar, bakery, catering and a much larger cheese & charcuterie section.
- Huge amount of parking (unlike Selwyn location) due to large mall lots surrounding the store.
Let’s take a look around…
*This story has been updated as dates for Reid’s changed from the 10th to the 15th.