Business Systems Analyst Manager
Charlotte will be recognized as the most sought-after city in the Southeast, known for its undeniable energy, passionate people and captivating experiences.
The Business Systems Analyst Manager is a highly analytical team member responsible for managing CRVA business and reporting applications. This individual will work collaboratively throughout the organization to learn and understand business needs, exhibiting a keen understanding of how to support those needs through technology solutions. The Business Systems Analyst Manager will possess a strong sense of customer focus as well as the ability to communicate well throughout all organization levels.
• Responsible for the daily management of the HRIS, CRM/SimpleView and Venue Management/Ungerboeck database systems by responding and delivering solutions to user support requests
• Seeks opportunities to improve use of software applications and enhance reporting and dashboard capabilities. Must be able to develop and instruct end-users on database management best practices
• Acts as a focal point for communicating related system problems and collaborates with other teams and vendors on changes, fixes, and updates
• Prepares reports and presents findings and recommendations to the CHRO and other company leaders
• Prepares training materials, guides, and documentation
• Ensures system compliance and data security and privacy requirements
• Provides project management in areas of internal process improvement projects, ensuring timeliness of project milestones/completion
• Acts as a backup for the bi-weekly payroll process, utilizing the ADP system
• Assists with the preparation of budget for systems and services related to applications
• May perform other duties as required
• Demonstrate a passion for inspiring and be a driving force behind an amazing team to foster strong cross-functional relationships internally and externally by applying the Service Philosophy, to deliver memorable customer experiences
• Champion CRVA’s mission, vision and core values and comply with organizations policies and procedures
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; two to four years related experience and/or training is preferred
• Basic programming, query language, and/or database experience is required
• Proficiency in Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Scope of responsibility
• This job has no budgetary responsibilities
• This job will have periodic access to confidential data including financial statements, company records and/or minutes, customer quotes, product costs, and company plans, designs, and/or programs
• This position currently does not include supervisory responsibility
Knowledge and skill requirements:
• Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented and able to deliver a high level of accuracy
• Ability to keep the information confidential
• Desire to continuously look for improvement opportunities
• Ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments
• Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS, CRM, or Venue Management product
• Strong understanding of business intelligence and reporting software including Crystal Reports or related software
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• This job has limited requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Inclusion to us means respecting all differences and that those differences can drive people and performance to new heights. Our “employee first” culture requires engagement and engagement can’t happen without the voices of many talented and diverse individuals charting our direction.