Launched nearly 15 years ago, Foundry Commercial was created to be a different kind of real estate company. Our motto – “It’s Personal” – rings true in everything we do… we value authentic human experiences. At Foundry Commercial, there is a strong sense of community. From wellness fairs to ugly Christmas sweater parties to company fundraisers, Foundry associates lean in to support one other and the causes that are important to us. We bring a sense of teamwork, collegiality, and diversity to all that we do. At the heart of it all is trust and respect. These two things drive everything else. We have built a place where people truly know each other, celebrate together, learn together, and live life alongside each other.
At Foundry, we serve our clients best by attracting and unleashing the most talented and courageous professionals in industry, all while having fun and building a lasting impact on the broader community. Don’t just take our word for it. The best way to experience our culture is to immerse yourself in it. But be prepared – it’s contagious.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Charlotte-based Brokerage team. The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives. This role provides analytical, marketing and design support under the direct supervision of a combined brokerage team, comprising or a team of brokers while working alongside another Marketing associate. The Marketing Coordinator will often handle details of a confidential nature and is responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Design custom marketing materials/packages including maps, aerials, team marketing pieces, flyers, submarket updates, market analyses, etc. following Foundry’s brand guidelines in conjunction with marketing department utilizing Adobe Creative Suite
• Active liaison with marketing department (planning client and broker events; preparing graphic-intensive materials)
• Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, summaries, abstracts and other relevant documents as needed in conjunction with the marketing department
• Work alongside another marketing associate to coordinate/manage mailings; partner with the marketing department and/or external vendor as needed
• Create mass email campaigns
• Manage the workflow of marketing projects
• Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client/broker events
• Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property purposes
• Design and coordinate signage needs and arrange installation
• Schedule appointments and coordinate team calendars
• Produce timely and accurate presentations, memos, documents needed by the team
• Bring new and innovative ideas to the team to improve processes and general team/broker efficiencies
• Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people
• Strong Graphic Design Skills – Ability to strategize, and design a project from concept to completion
• Planning and Organizing – establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently
• Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customer, acts with the customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, and gains their trust and respect
• Dealing with Ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
• Learning on the fly – learn quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
• Self-starter – able to start and complete projects independently
• Enable brokers to focus on revenue generating tasks by efficiently handling operations of team
• Time Management – use time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities, gets more done in less time than others
• Written/Oral communications – ability to speak and write clearly and concisely to the internal team as well as prospects and clients; get messages across that have the desired effect
• Attention to detail – is thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all areas involved, no matter how small, will not overlook what needs to be done and can be depended on to do each task accurately and completely
Education and experience required:
• Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience required
• Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) experience
Foundry Commercial is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. It is the policy of Foundry Commercial to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, veteran’s status, or any other conditions or identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.