Babe Cave doesn’t make any apologies for what it is: a bar designed for women.
Why it matters: It’s the latest concept from event planning company Good Life at Enderly Park. Robbie Guzman, the woman who co-created the space, tells Axios that she and business partner Michael Gosby wanted to give women a specific place where the decor is driven for them.
- “Everyone is welcome, but we definitely have women in mind,” Guzman says.
Context: Good Life has been around since 2019, but Babe Cave opened under the same roof in January of this year.
What to expect: An Instagrammable, floral bar is located in the upper-level loft at Good Life. The space has three unique photo zones plus one rotating photo zone that changes seasonally.
- It’s the kind of space dreams (and TikToks) are made of.
The menu consists of light bites, shareables and seasonally inspired cocktails.
- A few popular brunch items include the lobster dip and dessert tower complete with macarons, cookies and other sweets.
- The cocktail list is ever-evolving but drinks for the month of February include a “Love on Top” cocktail made with tequila, lime, ginger beer and sorbet and a “Teddy Bear Bourbon Smash” cocktail made with bourbon, peach juice, strawberries and gummy bears.
- Cocktails range in price from $10-$15.
How it works: Babe Cave is open Saturdays for “Saturday Nights @ Babe Cave” and Sundays for brunch. General admission tickets can be purchased on their website for $35 on Sundays and $40 on Saturday nights.
- Guzman recommends ordering food online ahead of time to ensure availability.
Location: 2122 Freedom Drive, Ste. D.
Here’s a look around: