Employers entrust us with their most important asset, the health of their workforce. Our Account Managers are the day-to-day contacts for our clients. Partnering with a specific block of business to help demystify employee healthcare and create a better experience for both clients and employees.
How the Account Manager will add to the team:
• Assist in the administration of our clients’ healthcare plans through proactive communication
• Organize and lead quarterly meetings with clients
• Bring solutions to issues facing the client
• Creating long-term strategic benefit plans that will succeed and ultimately retain the client
• Act as a liaison between our clients and internal Healthgram team members
• Working as a team to effectively mediate concerns
• Anticipate renewal process concerns: new rates, enrollments, terminations, ID cards, etc.
• Keep our clients informed of government regulations, emerging trends, and various program design options.
• Develop personal relationships with each of our clients
• Account Managers are the educators of benefit topics, helping the plan run as effectively as possible
• Audit performance of clients’ plans and suggest new initiatives where appropriate
• Execute annual plan renewal
• Approximately 25% travel required
What the ideal External Account Manager would bring:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Organized and able to multitask
• Natural ability to build and maintain relationships
• A positive and personable attitude
• Account Management or Healthcare experience is a plus (2-3+ years preferred)
• 4-year College degree required
• Ability to travel, including day, airline, and overnight (approximately 25%)