Berkeley Capital Advisors (BCA) is a pure-play investment sales firm, headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Asheville, NC, Nashville, TN and Irvine, CA and is solely focused on the sale of investment real estate in the Southeast United States. This has been our focus since inception in 1997, and we’ve consistently ranked first among investment sales firms in our target markets including fifty percent market share in the Carolinas and Tennessee. In 2021, BCA’s team of thirty-two facilitated the sale of 310 assets for $1.782B in volume.
We are a process-driven platform that offers broad reach to local, regional, national, and international investors, as well as a refined knowledge of, and deep relationships with, the most active market participants in the southeast.
• Work with various team members on a wide range of projects including our Offering Memorandums (long editorial style documents), Email Blasts, Photo Retouching, and keeping our website fresh and up-to-date
• Production work that includes, but is not limited to, printing, binding, formatting, exporting, and uploading
• Assisting/managing in the design of various products
• Coordination with professional printers and photographers
• General help with other miscellaneous tasks
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign and Photoshop skills are a MUST)
• A basic knowledge in reading HTML and CSS code (this is how we edit our email blasts)
• An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.) and alignment
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critical feedback
• Ability to multi-task is a necessity. Great time management, as this position juggles a lot of tasks at once
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Please note: This position is not intended for someone who is looking to reinvent the wheel on a daily basis, as we are using a pre-designed template to plug and chug information. While you will have the opportunity to create your own content, the bulk of the work will be done within a pre-formatted InDesign template