Senior Accountant (Hybrid Work from Home)
Global corporation located in Huntersville is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing Accounting team. The Senior Accountant will work closely with the Controller to complete various accounting functions with the goal of growing into an Accounting Manager role in the next few years.
Salary up to $85,000 plus bonus eligibility and excellent benefits. This is a hybrid opportunity; work from home 2-3 days per week.
• Support the business with month, quarter and year end closing activities
• Execute standard and non-standard journal entries
• Perform account reconciliations in accordance with group internal control policy
• Act as backup for payroll for the regions supported
• Complete intercompany transaction module and netting process
• Assist with review and filing of Sales and Use Tax
• Identify areas for improvement in processes and internal control environment
• Assist with fixed asset management
• Ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed
The Senior Accountant should have 5-10+ years in a similar corporate accounting role and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or similar field). CPA or other professional accounting certifications a plus.
Direct Hire Opportunity