Nobody knows Charlotte real estate better than The Redbud Group. Whether you’re buying, selling or juggling both at the same time, Redbud promises to make your next move a great experience.
We’re still waiting for spring inventory to hit the market, but here are few gems for sale right now.
Why we love it: This adorable ranch has been updated with an open layout, new flooring, a bright white kitchen and tasteful finishes throughout.
- Neighborhood: Ashley Park
- Realtor: Sheryl Allen at Wilkinson ERA Real Estate
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,175 square feet
- Notable features: Brick ranch, flex space for home office, recently updated.
Why we love it: From the blue front door to the cozy fireplace to the outdoor living area, there’s a lot to love about this ranch.
- Neighborhood: Eastway Park
- Realtor: Anne Monsted at Kindred Realty LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,415 square feet
- Notable features: White brick exterior, large yard, nice kitchen and bathrooms.
- Open house: Noon to 2pm Saturday
Why we love it:This four-bed has tons of upgrades throughout like gold light fixtures, shiplap accent walls and a modern kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Meghan Lluberas at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 1,892 square feet
- Notable features: Hot location, four bedrooms, tons of room for entertaining.
Why we love it: If you’re looking for a luxury townhouse this one should do the trick with its designer kitchen and private paver patio.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Elizabeth McNabb at Corcoran HM Properties
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,282 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable to Selwyn shops and restaurants, curb appeal, end unit.