This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences.
This week’s roundup features a handful of cozy condos, a brick ranch and a Chantilly craftsman.
Why we love it: This two-bed has gorgeous wood floors, a fresh neutral kitchen and tons of natural light.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: John Siddons at Berkshire Hathaway
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,118 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable to Dilworth hot spots, newly renovated, corner unit.
Why we love it: The star of this house is the kitchen. I especially love the dramatic veining in the marble backsplash and trendy Cafe appliances.
- Neighborhood: Amity Gardens/Oakhurst
- Realtor: Siobhan Koch and Emily Spratt at Genevieve Williams Real Estate LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,284 square feet
- Notable features: Cozy fireplace, custom range hood in kitchen, spacious primary suite.
Why we love it: If you’re hunting for a swanky Uptown condo, this one should do the trick with its floor-to-ceiling windows and walk-in closets.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Chris Gaster and Kristen Bernard at Keller Williams
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,207 square feet
- Notable features: Private spacious balcony, laundry room, community amenities.
Why we love it: The fireplace, home office/flex space and private paver patio are just a few extras to love about this large two-bed.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Cat Long and Meghan Hampton at Compass
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,404 square feet
- Notable features: Idyllic Queens Road location, 10-foot ceilings, French doors leading outside.
Why we love it: From the curb appeal to the screened-in porch with a fireplace, this Chantilly craftsman is a dream.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Rachel Frazier and Genevieve Williams at Genevieve Williams Real Estate
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,934 square feet
- Notable features: Renovated in 2013, refreshed in 2022, huge outdoor living space.