Bold Music Lessons is the Carolinas’ premier music lesson provider. Formed in 2013, Bold Music is a local startup that is focused on providing top-tier in-home and virtual music instruction to students throughout North Carolina. Our Teacher First mission guides everything we do. We hire talented local musicians and set them up with high paying, consistent and fulfilling work teaching private music lessons. We currently operate in Charlotte, the Triangle and the Triad, and are excited to continue to expand our reach and service into many more markets. We’re looking for music teachers to join our team!
Once hired, teachers give us the availability and teaching radius they are willing to travel to, and we work hard to fill you up with students! Lessons are held weekly, and occur on an ongoing subscription basis. We also offer a variety of performance opportunities and more in addition to private lessons.
• Must live in one of our current markets (virtual-only is NOT currently an option).
• Must pass a background check, reference check and detailed music knowledge assessment.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with students, manage calendar effectively, and complete attendance responsibilities in a timely manner.
• Teaching experience and college degree are preferred but not required, depending on background and other experience.
• Multi-instrumentalists are preferred but not required.
$36.75 (virtual) – $42.00 (in-home) per hour