Software Sales Representative
We are seeking a sales professional who can help add new customers to our point of sale SaaS platform.
Product specialists are responsible for guiding business owners through a consultative sales process to address their point of sale needs. Successful sales reps identify and understand each prospect’s unique business challenges, and then design and present a solution to address these concerns.
Product specialists are POS Nation’s first point of contact for prospects, and subsequently, reps must demonstrate a deep understanding of the company’s products and how these products will help customers grow their business. Sales representatives maintain customer relationships after the sale and have the opportunity to develop a portfolio of business.
Product specialists respond to internally-generated leads and make outbound sales calls to warm leads. There is no cold calling. Reps are responsible for all stages of the sales cycle including initial contact, nurturing, quoting, product demoing, closing and account management. We primarily serve small- to medium-sized businesses.
Our ideal candidate:
• 2-3 Years of sales experience
• Has experience selling to small businesses and/or SaaS products
• Analyzes customer needs and determines the best solution for their business
• Closes deals
• Is a self-learner, not afraid to dive into new products and solutions
• Aggressively calls out to leads in a fast-paced environment
• Stays late when necessary to get the job done
• Expects to earn his/her keep and not just show up and get by
• Wants to work for a small business and grow with the company
• Likes to listen to music while working
• College education is preferred
Compensation will range depending on performance. Sales representatives need to accept the responsibility and challenge of controlling their own destiny. Commission is uncapped and very competitive for top performers.
• South End office space with open, dog-friendly work environment; remote work option as well
• Charlotte Knights games, Friday Lunch Adventures, bowling nights, Annual Chili Cook-off, complimentary entry to Office March Madness Pool
• Performance-based incentives and bonuses
• We’re firm believers in on-the-job training, so whether you’re new to sales or a sales veteran, you’ll have an opportunity to learn, grow, and refine your selling skills