Client Success Associate
Training The Street (TTS) is the world’s leading financial learning services company offering targeted and customized training courses to corporate and educational clients. Through the use of highly effective, intuitive teaching methods in an interactive, multimedia setting, our mission is to teach the everyday valuation techniques and financial modeling skills that experienced professionals use at work in a way that is immediately applicable.
The Client Success team is responsible for working with our existing customers to create and deliver training programs, both in-person and virtual. The Associate’s primary role will be to engage with learning and development teams, HR and recruiting specialists, and finance professionals at the most reputable corporate and academic institutions around the country, in order to develop a positive customer experience and foster relationships. The Associate will frequently be working closely with a senior relationship manager from the Client Success team to achieve client objectives. The Associate will also work closely with other TTS team members, acting as a liaison between clients and the TTS team to ensure smooth program delivery.
Individuals with exceptional interpersonal skills, organizational and project management skills, and a commitment to the success of the team will excel in the position of Client Success Associate.
• Work closely with senior relationship managers to serve clients training needs
• Assist with the execution of contracts and proposals for clients
• Coordinate with clients on the logistics and planning around training sessions
• Optimize internal systems (Salesforce, Box, Google Docs) for client management and follow up
• Develop an understanding of TTS services in order to assist customers with questions
• Work closely with TTS team (instructors, LMS, Accounting, Admin) on client delivery needs
• 1-2 years of prior client services experience
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to solve problems creatively, have a professional and courteous manner
• Fluency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Adobe
• Salary of $80-$90k, commensurate with experience
• Eligible for discretionary bonus, based on individual and company performance
TTS is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment and are proud to acknowledge that our differences make up the core of our strength. We expect all members of our team to embrace this commitment as it directly aligns with our values.