Leveraging the crossroads of insurance expertise and technological innovation, CCG IQ and our suite of services empower insurance carriers to make faster, smarter, and better decisions regarding claims settlements. The combination of our proven solutions and years of expertise in the industry has enabled us to establish a respected history of helping make a positive impact on people nationwide.
Our family of brands, HVACi and StrikeCheck, allow insurance professionals to breathe easy knowing all their complex claim needs will be handled timely and accurately. Headquartered in Uptown Charlotte but with a presence across the country, CCG IQ is a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organization that is seeking bright, hard-working and personable candidates to join our team.
Technology powered. People driven. That’s CCG IQ.
Picture this…it is the dead of winter, and your heat has stopped running. So, you file a claim with your insurance adjuster who says they need to send a certified vendor to assess the damages. Frustrated and cold, you set up space heaters around your home when you receive a call from a coordinator at CCG IQ who wants to schedule an assessment of your damaged system with a local technician. Within just three business days, your insurance adjuster receives our report, and you are able to get your heat up and running!
This is a team of highly motivated individuals who are on the frontlines in business production and are heavily relied upon for doing their part in a timely manner. Acting as a primary point of contact, our coordinators will work directly with insurance carriers, technicians, and end-users, daily, to ensure the prompt completion of successful assessments.
Our business has experienced sizable growth since its inception in 2011, and, despite the pandemic, we’ve continued that growth through 2020 and 2021. CCG IQ’s Coordinating Department plays a fundamental role in the coordination, scheduling, and logistics of the damage assessments. The coordinators must be prepared to maintain their goals and metrics as the operation fluctuates season to season.
Filing an insurance claim can be a tedious process in and of itself but having no air conditioning during the peak summer months can put quite a strain on our end-users’ day-to-day lives. With that being said, CCG IQ is hooked on providing the absolute best customer experience coast to coast and we need you to continue the trend in making customer service a top priority! The coordinators are responsible for handling inbound calls as well as managing the claims that are assigned to them based on region, scope, etc.
What you’ll do:
• Shifts: Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., (2nd Shift) Mon-Fri 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., and (Saturday Shift) 4 Week Days & Saturdays
• Answer 50-100 inbound calls daily and be attentive in addressing each individual claim
• Schedule and coordinate 20-26 assessments daily with technicians and end-users
• Work on all assigned claims at least twice a day until completed by making 60-150 outbound calls daily and/or sending emails
• Be detailed in all notations to properly communicate to the team
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all claim information
• Interface with insurance adjusters to provide regular updates on assessment progress
• Produce a three-day turn-around-time per claim to ensure absolute customer satisfaction
• Handle or field end-user customer service escalations, as required
• Build and maintain relationships with the assessing technicians
• Provide timely internal progress reports to the CCG IQ Management Team
• Perform other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
• You are ambitious and looking to grow yourself as a professional while growing alongside our company
• You have high call volume experience
• You have a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals
• You have practice in maintaining a positive attitude in customer service roles
• You have demonstrated being detailed and efficient in multitasking in a fast-paced environment
• You have excellent communication and people skills
• You pay close attention to detail
• You set a standard for yourself in being punctual for your scheduled shift
• You are coachable and open to feedback
• You are ready to be a sponge to information, learn, and execute
• You are not afraid to handle frustrated callers with grace
• You adapt quickly and smoothly to process changes and platform updates
• Your pride yourself on your reliability, follow-through, and teamwork
• You push yourself to meet daily goals and offer to lend a hand to your teammates when able
• You are looking for a challenging and equally rewarding career with growth potential
• You are able to pass a federal and criminal background check
• You are authorized to work in the United States and do not require work authorization sponsorship by CCG IQ for this position now or in the future
• Competitive compensation package
• Matching 401k plan
• 100% employer-paid health insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Company-sponsored events
• Casual dress
• Employee referral program
• Opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with endless opportunities