Operations Manager Trainee
Quality Counts (QC) is all about collecting and communicating high-quality transportation data that improve roadway safety and efficiency for communities. QC is committed to building diversity within a team of employees aligned with our values of quality, character, and attentiveness. Our company culture is entrepreneurial, equitable, and inclusive and we are an industry leader with consistently high levels of employee engagement because of it.
The Operations Manager Trainee position is our entry-level management position where you will learn our business from the ground up. In addition to providing support to your local Operations Manager, you’ll receive hands-on, focused experience working in each of the key areas and responsibilities that Operations Managers oversee, such as field deployment, day-to-day office administration, project management, and client interaction. The goal of this position is to produce a management professional capable of working independently and managing his or her own operations office.
Work is about more than what you do. It’s about how you do it and how it impacts your team and the greater community. If you share our enthusiasm for pursuing growth opportunities and improving communities, QC may be the perfect place for you.
• Work in a Cohesive Team Environment Where You Are Valued
• Employee Ownership Opportunities
• Paid Time Off & Volunteer Time Off
• 401K Employer Contributions
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life
• Performance Bonuses
• Willingness to learn
ª Work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 0-2 years’ experience
• Some experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
• Valid Driver’s License w/ clean driving record
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, climb ladders up to 15 ft, and operate power tools safely
• Flexibility to travel, including overnight stays
Nice to have:
• Previous leadership experience
• Technical background, education, or interest