Manager – Executive Health Services
Leader for Atrium Health’s Executive Health program – overseeing 2 locations. Manages assigned team members and executive patient flow as well as leads the department in functions related to scheduling appointments, organizing, and tracking memberships. Other duties could include supporting care coordination, authorization management, complex registration workflows, and oversight of the ancillary team. This role involves handling high level of operations while ensuring exceptional customer service with each interaction. Functions as a department head and will have fiduciary responsibility for the cost center and provides team member leadership oversight. This position will also have responsibility to report key goals to upper leadership.
• Develops staffing plans to maximize use of resources and daily office coverage
• Works with team to provide high-level services for executive exams and concierge members
• Develops team members to maximize productivity and quality of service
• Collaborates with Medical Director & team to improve and maintain daily operations
• Works with the department financial coordinator to reconcile all patient and employer invoices are paid monthly
• Interviews and selects high-quality team members for the department
• Trains and assists new team members in the onboarding process for the department
• Coaches and counsels team members on their performance and takes appropriate action where needed
• Oversees all performance metrics for the department to include productivity, quality, and budget standards
• Can articulate program details at a high level. Interacting with corporate employers and potential members about the program
• Conducts or delegates auditing responsibility for compliance with policies and standard work for their department to ensure metrics are met and processes are appropriately followed
Work consistently requires long periods of sitting, computer, and phone use. Work requires some walking, standing, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift to 30 pounds. Must have intact senses of sight, hearing and touch. Must be able to speak and articulate clearly. Works in a fast-paced environment.
Education, experience and certifications:
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred. High level of customer service and Practice Operations, Call Center or Ambulatory Revenue Cycle experience required. 5 years in a medical office setting preferred.