Warning: spoilers may be ahead.
The Bachelor returned to ABC for its 26th season on Jan. 3 with a hunk of a man named Clayton Echard.
31 women pulled up to The Bachelor mansion vying for Clayton’s heart, and 22 moved on to the next round after Monday’s season premiere.
- One of those 22 is Charlotte’s own Hunter Haag, the one who brought a snake.
What we know: Hunter is a 28-year-old human resources specialist, according to her profile on The Bachelor’s website.
- She’s a former Disney princess and worked as a Rapunzel and Belle at Walt Disney World.
- Her favorite book is A Walk to Remember.
- She has two Goldendoodles named Evie and Oliver.
- She graduated from Gaston Day School in 2011
- Hunter, a Scorpio, describes herself as a “huge foodie.”
We’re dying to know what her favorite restaurants are so we slid into her DMs. She’s checking what she can share with us, without breaching her contract.