Our Home Tour Series is proudly presented by The Redbud Group at Keller Williams SouthPark, creating great experiences. Got real estate fever? The pros at Redbud can help you find a property worthy of its own home tour. Find an agent.
The best part of my job is showing you inside the prettiest homes in Charlotte.
So, let’s treat ourselves to a look back at the most popular home tours of the year.
- Who: It’s no surprise the owner of this stylish abode is Charlotte native Alexis Warren, an interior designer and owner of Alexis Warren Designs.
- Specs: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,460 square feet.
- Design: The inside is an explosion of Grandmillennial style, characterized by chinoiserie, wallpaper and antique china dishes hanging on the wall. Art casually leaning on walls, stacks of books and personal accessories throughout add character and style in a way that feels deeply personal.
- Views: 9.3K+
- Who: This townhouse belongs to husbands Andrew Maldonado and Mick Shiro who moved to Charlotte from California during the pandemic.
- Specs: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2,203 square feet.
- Design: They infused their love for travel with their minimalist style to make their new-build townhouse feel modern and personal. Most of their art and home accessories come from their travels — they’ve been to 41 countries the last 10 years.
- Views: 13.4K+
- Who: Chuck Burkett and Randy Pender have been together for 40 years (!!) and came to Charlotte in 2014.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 bathrooms, 1,750 square feet.
- Design: Chuck and Randy have an edited, eclectic style, and their home is filled with art from their travels and furniture they collected over the years. The also loved the mid-century modern design of the house so much, they remodeled the kitchen to better fit the way it was, even though the previous owners had recently remodeled it.
- Views: 19.2K+
If you want more homes to look at, here are top home tours from 2020.