Senior Specialist, ONE Charlotte Health Alliance
ONE Charlotte Health Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit formed by Atrium Health and Novant Health in collaboration with Mecklenburg County Public Health with a mission to “Support and maximize health and quality of life through a sustainable, collaborative process by aligning resources and improving access in excluded communities”.
This position will have a dual reporting relationship structure. The Senior Specialist will be hired by Atrium Health on behalf of ONE Charlotte Health Alliance and report to the Director of Acute Social Needs in Atrium Health’s Department of Community Health for human resources and Atrium Health organizational compliance needs. Functional supervision and daily oversight will be provided by the ONE Charlotte Health Alliance Executive Director.
• Establish relationships with community members and serve as a liaison between health/acute social needs and the community to facilitate access to services
• Collaborate with clinicians, administrators, community officials to eliminate barriers and improve access to healthcare in the community
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to eliminate barriers and improve access to health care and acute social needs services in the community
• Ensure that OCHA services are operational on a daily basis (e.g., mobile units, food pharmacy, education and wellness services)
• Work with Atrium Health and Novant Health on scheduling and staffing of OCHA events
• Collect and report OCHA operational data in collaboration with OCHA Data & Research Analyst and OCHA Project & Program Coordinator
• Establish and maintain rapport with community stakeholders
• Support marketing and social media efforts; including content creation, posting, question monitoring and/or onsite support
• Additional Training and Certifications
• Ability to manage communication and requests from cross-sector organizational partners
• Ability to manage dynamic and fast-paced environment with short timelines
• Ability to lead community coalitions and partnerships
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Public Health, Marketing, Advertising, Promotion, Communication, Political Science, Education or Public Administration.
• 5 or more years of experience in implementing and supporting enterprise community, social impact, health, marketing or sales campaigns preferably in a large integrated multi-site/state organization
• Direct experience with community or public health programs or social determinants of health program implementation preferred