Unleashed Consulting Co. (formerly Unleashed Marketing) is the world’s leading marketing and consulting company in the Pet Services Industry. With a portfolio of more than 150 pet service businesses worldwide, including Australia, UK, and Canada. Unleashed is looking for two Account Managers to help us continue our growth in 2021. The best part is that we just officially launched in 2020…meaning this opportunity is on the ground floor of something special.
What is life like at Unleashed? Well, It’s a pretty good time. Great people, interesting clients, challenging projects, the opportunity to learn and grow your skills in a collaborative and supportive environment… So, if you are ready to hit the ground running with a fast-growing company and take the Pet Service Industry by storm, please stop reading and apply today.
What’s our secret? We ACTUALLY care. Our clients are treated like family and not just a number. Check out our testimonials and reviews here-> https://unleashedconsulting.com/testimonials
The Account Manager role is a customer service-oriented position. This is a great opportunity to learn about modern digital marketing strategies and project management as well. You will be exposed to Facebook Ads & Google Ads strategies, as well as sales funnel and tech strategy.
• Achieve daily, weekly and monthly acquisition and retention goals through persistent and enthusiastic communication with clients
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Effectively communicate with customers and other internal departments
• Must have the discipline to adhere to processes and workflows and implement new ones at a moment’s notice
• Be measured on several areas including, but not limited to: schedule adherence, contact quality, efficiency, and process compliance
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
• Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes