Assistant Patient Care Coordinator & Administrative Assistant
We are seeking energetic, outgoing, friendly individuals with a passion for exceptional customer service. Candidates should be self-motivated and a confident, quick learner, with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
• Assisting with coordination of care for cosmetic and insurance-based patients
• Scheduling minor procedures and MedSpa procedures
• Checking in & outpatients
• Answering phones
• Scheduling appointments
• Administrative tasks such as scanning, emailing, faxing documents, leading and assisting with tasks to allow the office to run smoothly and efficiently
• If you are a dedicated, professional, team-oriented person with a great attitude, then this is the company you need to be a part of.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Schedule, Compensation and Benefits
• Full Time
• Medical & Dental Benefits
• 401K after 1 year of employment