This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 4216 Audubon Park Dr.: $399,000
- Neighborhood: City Park
- Realtor: Ryan Massey at The Redbud Group
- Features: Designer kitchen, modern finishes, back deck, 5-minute drive to
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 full & 2 half baths, 1,927 square feet
From an Uptown condo to a Villa Heights single-family house, here are four homes on the market right now that we love.
Why we love it: Cozy but mighty, this one-bed packs a punch with its open kitchen, 10-foot ceilings and walk-in closet.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Sharon Rountree at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 545 square feet
- Notable features: Private balcony, tons of natural light, neutral finishes.
Why we love it: The stars of this mid-century ranch are the white kitchen and the covered back patio, overlooking the professionally landscaped yard.
- Neighborhood: Spring Valley (near Quail Hollow, off Park Road)
- Realtor: Robyn Riordan at Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,551 square feet
- Notable features: Updated kitchen, detached heated/cooled flex space, outdoor entertaining space.
Why we love it: If you’re in the market for a brand new townhouse, this one might win you over with its open layout and dreamy primary suite.
- Neighborhood: Commonwealth Park
- Realtor: Isabelle Burbank at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,214 square feet
- Notable features: Beautiful kitchen, private deck off main level, two-car garage.
Why we love it: Some highlights of this beauty include the painted black exterior, modern fixtures, floating staircase with glass enclosure, and an entertainer’s backyard. The price has decreased by $61,000 since it was first listed in November.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Michael Stokes at DM Properties & Associates
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,933 square feet
- Notable features: New deck, modern black and white theme, black brick fireplace, original hardwoods.