Business Development Sales Representative, Managed Transportation
As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, Transportation Insight is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our TI team.
Are you a highly motivated individual who desires a rewarding career in the ever-growing Managed Transportation industry? Do you want to work in an energetic culture with excellent career growth while learning from our industry-experienced team members? Do you want to be a part of a new sales team at the ground level and pave the way for this Managed Transportation department? Then we invite you to apply.
As a Business Development Representative in Managed Transportation, you will be responsible for promoting and selling TI’s Managed Transportation services in accordance with established sales policies and procedures, and in pursuit of the Company’s goals and objectives.
• Identify pain points in potential client’s full scope supply chain in order to sell TI Managed Transportation service offerings
• Call multiple prospects and organize follow-ups on potential new business
• Organize MIs (Meaningful Interactions) with potential clients
• Deliver expected results that reflect profitable revenue growth with new clients
• Establish and maintain relationships with Logistics Directors
• Compile sales recaps on progress and new opportunities
• Assist internal teams in analyzing and optimizing potential client’s full scope supply chain to provide cost mitigation
• Collaborating with internal team members to oversee sales cycle from prospect to close
• Effectively engage with TI internal leadership team to develop product knowledge of services you will be selling
What we look for:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
• Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
• Possesses organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Previous logistics experience preferred but not required
• MS Office Skills and related computer knowledge