Amelie’s French Bakery was founded in celebration of all that French cooking offers the senses and sensibilities, in 2007 we opened the doors to our first cafe in the NoDa neighborhood in East Charlotte. From day one we have approached every decision with intention, purpose, and whimsy – from the recipes, we create to the spaces we curate.
Join the Amelie’s team filling the important leadership role of Marketing Manager. This integral role calls for a leader who is experienced, thoughtful, and results-driven.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a growing, fast-paced, exciting, and multi-dimensional environment. S/he will be interested to learn and grow while contributing to the ongoing success of the company. S/he will report to and support the company’s CEO and will be comfortable working individually or as part of a team.
The Marketing Manager will implement our existing and future marketing strategies and plans and work diligently to help us reach our goals. Specifically, this person should have marketing expertise across a variety of areas including but not limited to: partnerships, digital marketing, social media, email, and offline marketing.
This is a Full-Time salaried position with post-probationary period benefits including partial company-paid insurance, sign-on bonus, 401k option, PTO, monthly cell phone stipend and more. While a team of one to start, we have plans to hire a coordinator support role in the near future after the Marketing Manager is in place.
• Work with the team as we update our marketing strategy now and over time
• Work directly in conjunction with other departments to ensure marketing is aligned with other initiatives/programming
• Serve as a leader offering guidance, recommendations and expertise
• Maintain Amelie’s as a cutting edge leader in the bakery and fresh food spaces
• Support internal brand aspirations and control outward facing messaging and branding
• Manage overarching marketing plan, inclusive of all channels, platforms and programs
• Manage partnerships and marketing collaborations
• Manage coordinator/lower level marketing team members (direct reports)
• Collaborate with third party partners who manage different parts of our marketing and strategy
• Manage and implement marketing budget including advertising, sponsorships and marketing materials needed
• Track, manage and update marketing analytics, goals and objectives
• A passion for food, hospitality and community
• Marketing-minded and focused on growth: audience and brand growth, awareness, conversions to sales
• An understanding of brand identity, what’s trending and exciting
• Excellent professional and creative writing skills
• Ability to see forest and trees (strategic and tactical work: how it overlaps, when to switch view)
• A penchant for detail-orientation, problem-solving, innovation and results
• Marketing intuition and passion, baseline skills and practical/analytical thinking
• Must be highly organized, efficient and accountable
• Takes initiative to understand and contribute to the achievement of company goals and strategies
• A strong work ethic, high intellectual curiosity
• Must possess strong and always positive communication skills across all channels, mediums
Professional Marketing experience: 2-3 years required.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Please provide: Resume, link to portfolio demonstrating success with marketing strategies or campaigns and success stories from past marketing experiences
Please do not contact ownership or staff to discuss this position. Please apply according to the directions above.