Commercial Landscape Account Manager
SouthernEEZ is a quality-first, full-service landscaping and maintenance company serving the Charlotte-Fort Mill-Rock Hill metro.
Established in 2010, SouthernEEZ is the fastest-growing locally owned landscape contractor in the area, licensed, bonded and insured for all work performed. Our employees, like our clients, are cornerstones of our business. So we take great care in finding great employees to work at a great company for great clients. That’s our culture and our way of doing business.
We love what we do and care about:
• Building a reputation that makes our clients and employees proud
• Exceeding our clients’ expectations for quality and service every day
• Getting every project and visit done “right” the first time
SouthernEEZ Landscaping is seeking an Account Manager (AM) who will serve as the primary contact to the company’s landscape maintenance clients. The ideal candidate will be an activator, someone able to turn ideas into action through crisp client communication and elevating the team around them. The AM is responsible for building long-term relationships, focusing on both client retention and ancillary sales, while collaborating with the production manager to ensure a best-in-class product.
What you’ll do:
• Foster long-term relationships with customers, focusing on our key client contact as well as other relevant stakeholders
• Collaborate with Operations Manager during daily and weekly meetings to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded, while managing service delivery to specified scope of work
• Identify and pursue opportunities to sell ancillary services and proactively present site enhancement ideas to existing customers
• Generate referrals from existing client base and follow up with accurate estimates and takeoffs
• Ensure renewals of current accounts within the customer portfolio, while closing on new opportunities
• Ensure financial goals are met by maintaining acceptable gross margins for base contract work and additional services and by growing the portfolio with new business
• Develop a process for internal site inspections and quality control checks
• Perform walk-through meetings with customers to ensure service expectations are met
• Lead and facilitate or assist in the resolution of customer problems or concerns
• Ensure a safe environment for employees, customers and the general public
Prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or similar marketplace, highlighted by leadership wins.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Schedule and work location:
• Our office in Fort Mill, SC
• Paid time off
• Vehicle allowance
• Professional development assistance
• Referral program
SouthernEEZ is an equal opportunity employer. When submitting an application and interviewing at SouthernEEZ, you will be asked to verify your citizenship, workpapers and any criminal history, and authorize us to verify your employment, financial and other background information necessary in making a hiring decision. You will also be required to take a pre-employment drug test.