Client Engagement Champion
Paradigm Personality Labs is built on decades of personality research and consulting experience. Our people-centered approach is holistic, grounded in science, and outcome-focused. Paradigm’s behavioral assessments provide powerful insights that people and organizations need to be their best in a rapidly evolving world. Our clients range from multinational corporations to educational institutions, non-profits, government agencies, consultants, and coaches. Paradigm is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina and has a network that spans the globe.
We expand our business by understanding each client’s unique business needs and matching them with best-fit Paradigm assessment solutions. We pride ourselves on timely and relevant solutions for client needs, both met and anticipated, such that clients perceive Paradigm Personality Labs as a trusted business partner.
We are looking for the right individual to contribute to our expanding business. This full-time position is our company’s front line for outstanding client experience.
We value effective communication skills, client focus, team collaboration, and a desire to learn. You might be Paradigm’s next Client Engagement Champion if:
1. The idea of designing and delivering an amazing client experience fires you up.
2. You have an innate curiosity about positive psychology, people in general – and find yourself gobbling up articles and books related to these subjects.
3. You visualize your dream job as being part of a growing, entrepreneurial company with a collaborative team of bright, curious, and kind people.
4. You are energized by figuring out the best ways to work with innovative technologies, streamline processes, and problem solve in general.
We are a group of individuals that each bring their own superpowers to Paradigm so that we can feel our best, be our best, and do our part to super charge the value offering for our clients and the growth of our company. Our team members are never siloed, learn quickly, take initiative, are respected and respectful. We thrive on the flexibility of remote work and are also ecstatic when we get to meet in person – because we have a GREAT team. If this sounds intriguing to you, maybe it is your time to join us. Read on to learn more.
We are looking for the right individual to contribute to our expanding business. This full-time, flexibly remote position, is the front line for the outstanding client experience.
Key result areas:
Front-line client support
Use Paradigm’s systems and administrative platforms, strong client relationship skills, and project management to provide outstanding client support and service.
Partner with other Paradigm team members to ensure high-quality business solutions for clients and Paradigm.
Customer relationship management (CRM) system lead
Manage and administer CRM platform and take ownership for client data integrity.
Support, in coordination with Paradigm team, the Paradigm distributor network so that distributor client processes, business continuity, and project management needs are met and exceeded.
Document policies and procedures
Document all procedures for client engagement-related systems and processes.
Product knowledge and brand ambassadorship
Represent Paradigm and its manifesto, values, and marketing messages to reinforce the Paradigm brand. Take personal responsibility to position as a subject matter expert for Paradigm’s products and services.
Rolling up sleeves
As a team member of a company with a high growth trajectory, dedicated to going above and beyond to create an amazing customer experience, and to grow the value proposition of the company.
• Out-of-the-box thinking
• nGetting the job done and taking the next step
• Critical thinking
• Respect of and appreciation for teammates and clients
• Positive communication
• An entrepreneurial approach
• Understanding of and alignment with company goals
• Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of 5 years work experience in client support and service with internal or external clients is highly preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and use of CRM systems highly preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple ongoing projects, and have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated business writing and interpersonal skills
• Project management experience considered a plus