This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 6006 Running Deer Rd.: $290,000
- Neighborhood: Wilora Lake
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang at The Redbud Group
- Features: Open ranch layout, stylish backsplash, brick fireplace, hardwoods.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,753 square feet
From townhouses to mansions, this week’s roundup features a range of home styles and price points.
Why we love it: This cozy blue house has a fully updated, open kitchen and a fenced-in yard.
- Neighborhood: Eastland (Bay Village)
- Realtor: Philip Ostwalt at Ronald Scott Properties Inc
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,202 square feet
- Notable features: Open layout, back patio, updates throughout, new flooring.
Why we love it: If you don’t buy this townhouse, I will. I especially love the layout with a first floor guest suite (mom and dad, that can be your room) and the half bath and balcony on the main living level.
- Neighborhood: NoDa
- Realtor: Jill Moyer at Redfin
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,086 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous kitchen, three stories, all bedrooms have private bathrooms.
Why we love it: If you’re looking for an updated Madison Park ranch, this could be it. It has a fabulous kitchen and modern sleek bathrooms.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Rory Cummins at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,778 square feet
- Notable features: Painted brick exterior, single story, recently renovated.
- Open house: 11am-2pm Saturday
Why we love it: This Eastover mansion is 6,858 square feet of beauty. I love the giant front window and off-center entrance, and all of the interior millwork.
- Neighborhood: Eastover
- Realtor: Callie Kelly at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 6 bed, 6.5 bath, 6,858 square feet
- Notable features: Designed by Emily Bourgeois, built by Bourgeois McGinn Builders, covered outdoor living area with fireplace, turf yard.
- Open house: Noon to 2pm Saturday