Commercial property management firm is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their team. The Administrative Assistant will assist with tenant service and administrative functions as well as miscellaneous accounting/finance responsibilities; while light finance or accounting experience would be helpful, candidates with an administrative background and strong math/reasoning skills would also be well qualified for this position.
The office is located in Uptown Charlotte. Excellent benefits and growth potential offered.
• Receive and respond to tenant and building management service requests; input work orders and coordinate requests with appropriate work groups (i.e., engineering, security, facility management and janitorial staff)
• Follow up daily with requestors to ensure complete satisfaction with the delivery of services. Keep the facility management team informed of tenant concerns, complaints and building issues
• Review all work orders daily to ensure accuracy. Prepare and manage monthly work order trending reports
• Assist with budget, accounts payable and receivable administration, including processing invoices, researching accounts, and creating purchase orders
• Complete various reports including AP Variance report, Annual Budget Compilation, and expense reports
• Receive, review, and enter information into SharePoint databases
• Oversee and manage facilities vendors including verifying hours and observing completed work to ensure satisfactory completion
• Maintain logs for preventative and corrective maintenance
• Assist with property’s info-site and ensure information is up to date
• Schedule and prepare agendas for tenant meetings; prepare and distribute minutes
• Maintain tenant contact directories and databases; review and update on a quarterly basis or as often as needed.
• Create and distribute weekly and monthly newsletters, including coordinating ad content
• Attend team meetings for projects relating to the property
• Serve as SharePoint Administrator – maintain site libraries/calendars/lists, and archive documents as needed
• An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role with a service-oriented business, preferably in the real estate industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Top-notch organizational skills to uphold cyclical financial and reporting processes
• Basic financial literacy required to assist with budgeting, purchase orders, invoices, etc
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint