Training The Street (TTS) is the world’s leading provider of instructor-led courses in accounting, financial statement analysis, financial modeling and corporate valuation training to Wall Street investment banks, business schools, colleges & universities, and individuals staring a career in finance. We have a deep field of expert instructors and extensive practical experience. In 2021, TTS trained approximately 35,000 participants in live seminars across the globe.
The Training Coordinator position is an integral member of the TTS Team. The position is responsible for the administrative and logistical support of TTS’s online enrollment and Public Course initiatives as well as important logistical support to our Sales & Marketing and Client Service teams.
• Support delivery of TTS’s live instruction throughout the world by coordinating participant class & pre-work materials, training venues, online enrollment, attendee notifications, attendance records and instructor logistics
• Answer phone and email inquiries to assist customers and prospective customers with informational requests, route calls internally to the appropriate team member and troubleshoot as necessary
• Fulfillment and processing of TTS self-study products using online delivery tools and delivery vendors. Troubleshoot shipment and receipt matters.
• Track and maintain product inventories
• Manage customer and client profiles
• Provide administrative and other logistical support when necessary
• Other support projects as needed. Past projects have included assist with planning and the execution of TTS’s annual off-site retreat
• 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Self-starter – resourceful and able to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
• Detail orientated approach which facilitates completion of tasks
• Strong organizational skills that allow the candidate prioritize tasks and quickly reference a variety of informational resources such as workflows, contacts and processes
• Positive and diplomatic attitude when handling client requests
• Solid work history, good credit and clean criminal history
• Willingness and ability to travel for a few business trips per year is required
• The training coordinator will be asked to assist with regular inventory management and shipments, including lifting boxes up to 25 lbs
• Strong preference for candidates with training coordinator experience. Administrative and client service experience are also a plus