Operations Supervisor, Pineville/Blakeney
Actively supervise clinical and non-clinical staff & patient services for 1 or more locations with more than 50,000 encounters per year &/or 9+ providers to ensure the effective, efficient delivery of high-quality patient care
Supervise clinic staff, including
• Developing & disseminating schedules
• Managing time & attendance in the HRIS system, as well as analyzing reports to ensure adherence to company policies and staffing optimization
• Assisting with performance management, to include coaching and corrective action as needed
• Identifying individual growth and development opportunities to positively impact employee engagement, performance, and retention
• Assist with managing provider schedules in the EHR system
• Monitor applicable dashboards, reports, messages, & workqueues in the EHR system as assigned to optimize clinic operations
• Assist with managing administrative & clinical inventory, including
• Decrementing and receiving the inventory using the approved Purchasing workflow/process as provided by the Purchasing Department
• Maintaining direct knowledge of the clinical supplies and medications in the corresponding location(s)
• Partnering with providers and staff for successful and timely ordering
• Establishing the workflow, training staff, and holding staff accountable to ensure timely supply submission and receipt
• Collaborating with the Purchasing Department to streamline ordering processes to include setting Par levels, identifying where supplies are stored, and where and how they are delivered
• Stocking central supply and assigning the appropriate clinical staff to ensure rooms are appropriately stocked to the room specific PAR daily
• Working with providers and the Purchasing Department on special projects as identified by Senior Leadership (such as establishing standards for supply ordering by specialty)
• Assist with ordering administrative & clinical (medical & pharmacological) supplies through the CEENTA delineated Purchasing System as defined by the Purchasing Department and ultimately the Finance Department
• Assist with managing facility & equipment maintenance & repairs in collaboration with CEENTA leaders and staff using defined workflows
• Assist with the operational aspects of provider on & off boarding
• Assist with daily clinic functions as needed
• Support the Operations Manager with meeting financial objectives as outlined by Executive Leadership; examples include:
• Reviewing monthly Profit and Loss statements
• Establishing methods to meet or exceed budgeted visit volume, staff allocation, &/or revenue
• Maximizing the collection of patient payments
• Upholding financial policies and procedures through staff accountability and patient education
• Facilitating the annual strategic budgetary process, forecasting need for capital equipment, staff, etc.
• Identifying innovative revenue-generating or cost-saving measures
• Charge capture for identified provider services
• Maintain patient relations by rounding in patient reception and waiting areas and promptly and appropriately responding to questions or concerns, escalating to the Operations Manager as needed
• Document patient concerns into the electronic monitoring system
• Promote technological offerings that enhance the patient experience, such as CEENTA’s patient portal and online scheduling
• Collaborate with providers and staff to enhance the patient experience, including training and coaching on patient experience objectives
Training and communication:
• Ensure all staff are trained and up to date on company Policies and Procedures
• Collaborate with clinical team leads to enforce safety & compliance protocols
• Ensure staff are compliant updating certifications & completing annual required training as applicable
• Train staff on new & existing workflows, including reinforcing EHR system procedures
• Assist with onboarding & training for new employees
• Engage in regular communication with staff, including participation in one on ones and monthly staff meetings with the Operations Manager
• Support Operations Manager in maintaining provider relationships through open communication regarding clinic considerations and organizational updates
• Ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the position
• The ability to work on-site
• Predictable, reliable, and prompt attendance
Skills and abilities:
• Must be able to manage and foster a team environment
• Must have willingness to accept change, new processes and methods for continuous improvement to ensure quality and efficient operations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Proficient in Electronic Medical Record systems
• Ability to communicate effectively & professionally (written and verbal)
• Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Building Patient Loyalty – Effectively meeting patient needs; building productive patient relationships; taking responsibility for patient satisfaction and loyalty.
• Building Positive Working Relationships – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Initiative – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
• Attention to Detail – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.