Twine & Twig is a jewelry company, which just turned 8. We handcraft jewelry and accessories in-house and have been featured in Vogue, Garden & Gun, Glamour, Elle + more. We welcome a fresh perspective to add to the look and feel we’ve designed to achieve our new marketing goals. To learn more about our company visit our website www.twineandtwigstyle.com and check out our instagram page @twineandtwigstyle.
Twine & Twig is currently looking to hire a part-time Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager role is one that can be done remotely, periodically we will have meetings/strategic sessions in the office. We are seeking a team member who brings a positive mindset, strong communication skills, is detail-oriented, delivers on tight timelines, is able to multitask in a dynamic environment, problem solver and speaks their mind with new ideas and suggestions.
We would love help with the following:
• Instagram (posts, stories + reels)
• Monthly Email Newsletters
• Social Media Planning
• Tik Tok
• Build and execute a comprehensive integrated marketing program/calendar that supports Twine & Twig’s strategy, focused on building brand awareness, winning new business, and accelerating growth
• Establish and nurture relationships with industry associations and key influencers to extend Twine & Twigs reach within target segments
• Partner with the Communications team to pitch PR stories and write contributed content
• Monitor performance and report on the success of all programs
• Show initiative by proactively recommending improvements, even when not directly asked
Programs familiarity with:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Exceptional written communication and creative storytelling skills
• Marketing generalist; ability to wear multiple hats and flex both creative and analytical muscles
• Ability to manage up and work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders; strong awareness of organizational dynamics
• Entrepreneurial spirit; self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, and organized
• Agile and adaptable; ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
• Process-oriented; excellent project management skills with high attention to detail