Cloud Software Engineer
At PMMC our mission is to continuously improve the financial performance of health care organizations so that they have more resources to devote to patient care. Our software and domain experts focus on payment accuracy and identifying more revenue opportunities across our client’s revenue cycle.
As a Microsoft Partner our Software Engineers work heavily with .NET languages and Azure on a team focused on re-designing a WinForms application using a modern framework and technologies.
All duties shall be performed in accordance with organizational policies and goals at PMMC which include maintaining a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner reflecting respectful service with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Maintain proficiency in the technology stack that directly applies to the suite of products supported by the company. It is required that the software engineer remain up to date on the latest relevant software development methods to maintain a successful and functional product. The software engineer will collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements to enable them to develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of PMMC’s clients
• The software engineer must learn and understand the functional requirements of the modules of software assigned to them. As the software engineer grows with the company, their depth and breadth of understanding must grow with them. Maintaining this understanding is necessary to ensure that new enhancements consider the full product’s functionality
• The software engineer must be able to understand technical and functional requirements documentation. From that understanding, the engineer will create technical tasks to ensure the successful implementation of the requested change. It is required that the software engineer troubleshoots coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
• The software engineer will actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions. The individual should demonstrate resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude, as well have strong attention to detail
Education, training and experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Minimum two years of relevant experience in a professional development environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with C#, Angular, Entity Framework, Azure
• Experience with .NET Core and Azure DevOps preferred
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies preferred, but not required
PMMC core values:
PMMC has established Core Values that employees should strive for on a daily, weekly, and annual basis and is part of the employee evaluation process.
• Grow or Die – as individuals and as an organization develop our own potential we must be competitive
• Love to Win – be in the game to win, it is more fun
• Show Initiative – seize the moment to get ahead
• Productive and Efficient – be more profitable for yourself and the organization
• Do the Right Thing – legal, balanced, read in the newspaper, would your mother be proud
• Get it – Do you understand what needs to be done to be successful?
• Want it – Do you want to do what is necessary?
• Capacity – Do you have the capacity to do it?